Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gay fish are SUCH divas...

 
 KANYE SEES TAYLOR'S VIEW -- CALLS TO APOLOGIZE
(TMZ)


I was prepared for another dull Sunday night. I received a phone call from a buddy to come over and watch the VMAs and I accepted the expectation of oogling at Lady GaGa's insane choices in "fashion" (check!), oogling at Katy Perry's cleavage (check!), and staring with my mouth agape at just how vapid pop culture has become (check!) However, what caught my attention was the infamous Kanye West/Taylor Swift incident that included him busting on stage during her award acceptance speech, saying Beyonce deserved the award.

Yeah, Kanye. We get it -- you've convinced yourself that you've revolutionized hip hop forever and that you're the voice of a nation. That's great, we get it. But seriously, you didn't even apologize to the poor girl after your serious conduct misjudgement until she embarassed you on The View. What would your mother say, Mr. West? (oh, I went there.)


Link to story at tmz.com
http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/kanye-sees-taylors-view-calls-to-apologize/

No comments:

Post a Comment